TCP/IP is the major communication protocol in IP-guard on which the Internet and most commercial networks run. It provides flexibility
to expand from local network to remote network (e.g. branch offices/retails site) or other networks (e.g. partner site).
IP-guard Server can remotely control computer through VPN (Virtual Private Network) or Internet connection. As all network centralized
management is done in IP-guard Server, using IP-guard Console, administrators can remotely control and monitor the computers which may be located in different networks/domains easily.
Basic System Architecture
Server is installed in a computer with high storage capacity and performance.
- Monitor agents and distribute polices automatically
- Store the data gathered from agent computers
- Log management and data archiving
Console is installed in administrator's computer or the server computer.
- Check data and provide statistics and analysis
- Real-time monitoring and maintenance
- Establish polices
Agent is installed in a computer to conduct real-time monitoring.
- Carry out policies
- Record agent operation data
- Transfer collected data to server